Inn on Long Lake Pet Policy
The Inn on Long Lake is proud to be a Pets Can Stay approved supplier of pet-friendly accommodation. We are thrilled to welcome our four legged guests. We are not only Pet Friendly, we are Pet Exuberant! We always try to keep a supply of treats, and always have some Doggie Towels avaialble,in case there are muddy paws or fur, from walking in the rain or maybe a summer swim in the lake!
The following is our policy:
We accept pets in all rooms with the exception of our Honeymoon Suite and our Deluxe Business Class Rooms. Maximum 2 pets per room.
- An additional non-refundable fee of $20.00 per pet, per stay is charged. Long term stays (over 1 week) may incur additional fees
- Pets are never to be left alone in a room and should be contained in kennels when possible.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times when outside the room.
- Owners are required to pick up after their pets while they are on the hotel property.
- Owners are responsible for any damage or noise problems caused by their pets.
- Housekeeping may require owner to be present when cleaning Guest room.